Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) Floater has one of the most important jobs of the bank. Their primary responsibility is providing Above & Beyond Customer Service each day. Our Customer Service Representatives are the frontline employees who make the first impression with our new and current customers when they enter the bank. One of the most important aspects for you is your knowledge, confidence and expertise in understanding our products and services and providing exceptional customer service on a daily basis. This role will support our Savoy and Bloomington Branches, which requires reliable transportation.
Below are the minimum requirements of the CSR-Floater:
- Above and beyond customer service
- Training and coaching employees while in the branches to ensure these standards are being completed on a daily basis
- Ensure all customer issues or situations are followed through until completion and that all needed information has been relayed to the customer
- Confident in discussing with customers our more detailed products for additional services such as moving savings and retirement products, lending needs and future financial goals
- Quickly being able to address customers’ needs in a professional and knowledgeable manner in order to provide them the correct solutions
- Knowledge of the New Accounts system and the requirements to open an account
- Expert knowledge of the New Accounts and the more advanced accounts such as Beneficiary IRA, Business Accounts, and Trust and Estate Accounts
- Committed to personal growth and development on a daily basis, reviewing goals and working towards personal development
- Covering shifts when needed
- Encouraging and motivating other employees to engage in branch goals and functions
- Assist with coaching additional staff on how to find additional resources, correctly assisting customers with more detailed questions, and bank policies and procedures
- Balancing your cash drawer 100% on a daily basis
- Make suggestions for improvements to the current training program/plan
- Occasionally lift up to 25 pounds
- Stand 100% of the shift
Prairie State Bank & Trust offers competitive benefits and compensation: base compensation with bonus plan, 401(k) with employer matching, employer paid health/life insurance, vacation, sick leave, and above average holiday pay.
All candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment credit background check and drug screening.
PSBT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.