Protect all your online connections -- A strong password is the first step!
- Use different passwords for all your online accounts even though it is convenient and easier to remember fewer passwords.
- We recommend you change your passwords every 90 days.
- Many people use common names with one or more numbers, but these are easy to detect. It is important not to use personal information such as birthdays, phone numbers, street address or the name of family members or pets.
- Mix it up - use lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols in your password, with a minimum of eight characters. Remember not to use spaces.
- Use abbreviations for memorable phrases, such as “2B-or-Not_2b?”