Information Update: CoreBot Malware Threat
Recently information has been provided identifying CoreBot malware as a new security threat. As with all malware, we recommend that you follow standard security best practices for all devices you use to access digital banking. These best practices include:
- Up-to-date malware (endpoint) protection software in addition to anti-virus software.
- Use a firewall when entering personal information.
- Use different passwords for each system/website accessed.
- Disabling AutoPlay to prevent the automatic launching of executable files.
- Do not open attachments unless you expect them.