We’re on your schedule! Offering an exceptional customer experience will always be our #1 focus. As we continue to improve ways for you to access your accounts online, by phone, at thousands of ATM locations, and more, we want to ensure that we are meeting with as many of our customers as possible when it is convenient for them. After 2 years of servicing the community with our current hours of operations, we have decided to change our schedule to best reflect the times that our customers need us the most.
We will be adjusting our Customer Service Center hours to 8:00 am-5:30 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am-12:00 pm on Saturdays. We are still here for you before the doors open and after the doors close to continue to offer exceptional service.
This small change can make a big difference as it will also allow us to staff and schedule based on peak times when coverage matters most, allowing more of our highly trained representatives to be here should you encounter any issues.
We want to remind and invite all of our customers to take full advantage of the many different ways you can bank with our additional service. Please ask one of our employees how to register for any of these that might work best for you. Our additional services strive to try and meet the needs of our customers outside of business hours so that you can bank when and where you need to.
- Register for free Online Banking
- Download our Mobile App
- Talk to us about Online Bill Pay
- Automated telephone banking at 1-800-952-2720
- Stop by the nearest location, MoneyPass ATM, or AlphaLink Alliance ATM for free
- Email using the Contact Form on our website
- Remember: Never send personal account information via email.
- If you choose this method of contact, please include a phone number and the best time we can reach you.
- Report Lost/Stolen Debit Card by calling 800-597-2977. Press 0 when prompted.
- Report Lost/Stolen Credit Card by calling 833-454-8128.
- Visit Frequently Asked Questions
We appreciate you and, as always, we are constantly striving to better accommodate the Prairie State Bank & Trust community. Thank you!