Walk to Defeat ALS
Prairie State Bank & Trust is thrilled to be partnering with the Savoy ALS Chapter and the Village of Savoy to bring the 2023 Walk to Defeat ALS 5k to the residents of Savoy and surrounding communities.
ALS doesn't stop, neither do we
Check out our Prairie State Bank & Trust Walk to Defeat ALS 5k Website below for additional details.
- Join us at our Prairie State Bank & Trust location at 410 W Curtis Road in Savoy, IL where our walk will begin and end.
- Walk will begin at 8:00 am.
- Doughnuts and water will be available prior to and after the event.
- Register in advance to ensure you reserve your free "Walk to Defeat ALS 5k" t-shirt.
- All participants are welcome to park their vehicles at the Skateland location - 208 W Curtis Road, Savoy, IL
- T-shirt pickup will be available during normal business hours at our Savoy location a week prior to the event.
- T-shirts will also be available to pickup the morning of the walk until it begins at 8:00 am.
Race organizers may, in their sole discretion, cancel, delay, or change the event in the case of extreme conditions that may affect the safety and health of participants. In case of delay or cancellation, immediate notification will be made through Prairie State Bank & Trust Facebook and website. In addition, all participants will be notified via email. Should the event be cancelled due to extreme weather or other conditions beyond the Organizers control, all registration fees are non-refundable and will be considered as a full donation to the ALS chapter.