Voyagers…Life is a Journey
Voyagers is a value-filled program specially designed for individuals age 50 and over. Voyager members have access to DISCOUNTED travels and many other FREE bank services & program events. We have Voyager associates at every branch to serve you! Open your interest bearing checking account with $1000 or more and join in on the action!
For more details please call 1-800-597-2977 or visit us at your local branch.
Solutions for Voyager Crossword & Sudoku
CHECK OUT OUR NEXT TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY
Colorado's Historic Trains featuring Five Scenic Rail Excursions and Three National Parks
September 12th-21st, 2020- 9 Day Extended Trip with exceptional views and accommodations.
Follow the historic routes of the Old West with excursions on five different scenic railroads. Then witness the amazing rock formations and natural beauty of three national parks.
- 14 Meals (8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners)
- Round trip airport transfers
- Experience Five scenic rail excursions following historic routes of the Old West
- Travel north along the Arkansas River Valley aboard the Leadville Colorado & Southern Railroad
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, voted one of the “Top Ten Most Exciting Rail Journeys in the World”
- Ride through the Rockies aboard the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
- Ride the Royal Gorge Route Railroad across the famous Hanging Bridge
- Relive the gold mining days aboard the Cripple Creek & Victor Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Visit beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park, a living showcase of the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains
- Tour Mesa Verde National Park with its amazing cliff dwellings, home to “the Ancient Ones,” the Anasazi Indians
- Visit the Black Canyon of Gunnison National Park
- Visit the U.S. Air Force Academy
- Drive through Garden of the Gods Park with its unique red sandstone formations
Additional information and full travel itinerary available here.
Voyagers $3,855 p/p Single supplement $979
Deposit of $500 due now
Contact Lois today to sign up- email@example.com
Next Day Trips:
WELCOME TO THE HILL
St Louis, MO June 9, 2020
Visit St. Louis’ own little Italy with us. Experience the ambiance of the neighborhood.
Sample the food and enjoy a little shopping. More details and pricing TBA.
Reservations and payments due May 7, 2020.
Bus from Jacksonville, Springfield and Farmersville
Our Voyagers program combines professional financial services with activities to inform, entertain, and make your life more enjoyable. Membership for Voyagers is available to all individuals age 50 and better. Therefore, if you are looking for adventure, camaraderie, and the feeling of youth, this is the account designed for you!
- Earn interest on Daily Collected Balances of $1,000 or more
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Free Unlimited Online Banking
- Free & Unlimited Online Bill Pay
- Free Debit Card
- Free Mobile App
- Free Mobile Text
- Free & Unlimited Money Maximizer
- Free & Unlimited 24-HourTelephone Banking
- Free personalized Voyagers checks (shipping and handling applies)
- Free Disbursement Checks or Money Orders (5 per year)
- Free Gift Cards (5 per month)
- Free small sized safe deposit box for the first year, new rentals only
- Free Notary services
- Free educational seminars & program events
- Free quarterly newsletter giving you tips and reporting upcoming travels
- Free Voyager Passport Rewards Program for added travel savings
- Discounted travels with priority reservations
- Elect to add Mobile Deposit (a small fee applies)
- Paper or Online Statements available
Call us today at 1-800-597-2977 for more details on this value added Voyagers program!
To start the process to open your new account, click here.
Voyagers Coordinator - Lois Dunbar
Phone: 217-793-7420 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Voyagers Leaders
Charleston & Mattoon Region
Jacksonville & Lewistown
Virden & Girard Region